Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Godzilla

Ian Beckles sucks!

The guy probably never played a single game of baseball his entire fat life and now he's an expert on the strike zone and league officials. I love it when callers put him in his place but he's still an arrogant prick that thinks just because he was a serviceable o-lineman in the NFL at best that he knows everything there is to know about every sport. :mad

He goes on and on when it comes to momentum in football but what about momentum in baseball? Yeah, it exists there too, douchebag!

Go back to dreaming about the days you sucked in the NFL and leave the baseball talk to people who know what they're actually talking about. You suck, your show sucks and I bet your stupid spinning classes suck. You suck Miss Ian Beckles!

I am hearing the same shit, he is sounding like a mis-placed Philly fan or at the very least a guy that really doesn't care, he is a fucking moron. he knows nothing about baseball, and when the one caller reminded him of his own words regarding of how one pitch can change a game, he started vomiting his usual crap. Why the fuck can't Diaz find another guy to do this show with.

Don't listen. Simple as that. Hey, I used to be a big fan of 620, but I haven't listened to them since they started carrying Sileo.

I switched to 1010 and never looked back. Plus, I can't stand Rome. At least 1010 carries all local throughout the day...through my drive home.

Go back to dreaming about the days you sucked in the NFL and leave the baseball talk to people who know what they're actually talking about. You suck, your show sucks and I bet your stupid spinning classes suck. You suck Miss Ian Beckles!

Sooooo . . . .

how do you REALLY feel about Beckles?

He does suck, in my oh so humble opinion.

Great, now he'll probably be at my front door wanting to "throw some hands"

The seventies called, they want their fighting cliche` back

When Beckles first started on 620, subbing for other hosts like Duemig, he was very good and fans really enjoyed his analysis on the Bucs. Each time he came on, people would say you really need your own show. Now that he's got one, he feels the need to be the asshole. Maybe that's the way DAE wants the show to work with Diaz, why else would they have a 50+ aging rock & roller on a sports show anyways?

Another example of Beckle's arrogance( and stupidity), when a Bucs fan call in about the Bucs and say's "We need to run more" Becles will scream "WE?! Who is we? When did you ever play in the NFL?!"

When Beckles is talking about what the Rays need to do on the field, he says "WE need to swing the bat better"

IAN! When did you ever play Major League Baseball ?!

The beauty of google.

If you just type in "Ian Beckles", the "Ian Beckles Can Suck My Dick" item is teh second item on page two.

I'm thinking if we get it posted enough,we might be able to move that sucker up to page one . . .

My bro jumped my ass about the thread title since people post from work on here so I had to change it. But now it's Ian Beckles sucks so I'm sure we can get that to page one. :thumbsup

The guy probably never played a single game of baseball his entire fat life and now he's an expert on the strike zone and league officials. I love it when callers put him in his place but he's still an arrogant prick that thinks just because he was a serviceable o-lineman in the NFL at best that he knows everything there is to know about every sport. :mad

He goes on and on when it comes to momentum in football but what about momentum in baseball? Yeah, it exists there too, douchebag!

Godzilla, seems that Ian finally found your post...:thumbsup

Sorry everyone I should have left more information, I had 620am on this morning in the background, working and half listening when I hear Ian say that he Googled his name...:thumbsup...as he is reading a "chat page" about himself, I realized that I had heard it before, sure enough he was reading Godzilla's Ian rant word for word. Of course he thought it was great that someone would go out of their way, little does he know that posting on any Forum is really pretty easy :rotflmao and has less to do with his notoriety and more to do with his performance...or lack thereof, ignorance must be bliss.

Here's all you need to know about Beckles: every team he ever played for had a losing record. The year after he left the Bucs, the Bucs made the playoffs. As a free agent, he went to Philly, which had just gone 10-6 to make the playoffs. Beckles arrived, and the Eagles went 6-9-1 the next year.

He tried to hang on to a job with the Jets but Parcells thought he was soft, then finally he ended up in Denver and retired after suffering cramps in practice, like a menstruating woman.

I'd like to describe his show with Diaz as the worst sports talk program on radio, except that would be inaccurate, because they rarely talk sports. There's really no time. They spend most of it talking about food and girls young enough to be their daughters -- the show is like a cross between the Food Network and Teen Beat. From what I can tell, Beckles may be the biggest pussy among ex-NFL players that ever lived, that is, when he's not demonstrating his manhood in "spin class". ROFL --

Here's all you need to know about Beckles: every team he ever played for had a losing record. The year after he left the Bucs, the Bucs made the playoffs. As a free agent, he went to Philly, which had just gone 10-6 to make the playoffs. Beckles arrived, and the Eagles went 6-9-1 the next year.

He tried to hang on to a job with the Jets but Parcells thought he was soft, then finally he ended up in Denver and retired after suffering cramps in practice, like a menstruating woman.

I'd like to describe his show with Diaz as the worst sports talk program on radio, except that would be inaccurate, because they rarely talk sports. There's really no time. They spend most of it talking about food and girls young enough to be their daughters -- the show is like a cross between the Food Network and Teen Beat. From what I can tell, Beckles may be the biggest pussy among ex-NFL players that ever lived, that is, when he's not demonstrating his manhood in "spin class". ROFL --

:thumbsup THIS!

REP!!!!!!!!:zuttah